A portfolio evaluation is a demonstration of your learning, as it relates to course learning outcomes. Students taking thecourse must demonstrate their competence through reading, assignments, participation, exams, papers, and other items. You will need to do the same with your portfolio.
Sample Portfolio for Credit
Reflection Paper (according to APA Guidelines)
1. Why are you pursuing portfolio credit?
2. Why are you a good candidate for portfolio credit?
4. Letters of Recommendation
5. Address course outcomes
For Each Outcome
1. Your Background
2. 2-3 specific examples
3. Artifacts for support
4. Demonstrate every and all learning outcomes
5. Tie experiences to learning outcomes
6. Include 3rd party verification when you can (supervisor, etc)
It starts with your resume - no charge and no commitment - enter The Learning Exchange today!
For more information, please contact email@example.com